Lagmâs was bred for war. He started out as a taskmaster in the Ettenmoors and he was promoted to overlord after he slew a first-marshal and his aids alone. He served a long and distinguished career in the Ettenmoors, becoming known as the "Marshal-killer". After many months of service he was promoted to tyrant and put in charge of Urugarth. On the journey to Urugarth he slew a ranger atop Weathertop. From Urugarth, he commands such mighty beings as Sorkrank and Burzfîl, Gruglok, and Akrûr, among others. Soon his army will be ready to assault Eriador, and the Free Peoples must journey to the wretched compound, and end his terror before it begins.
- Aid Archer The craban has scouted the area, improving the archer's damage.
- Piercing Talons A swirling cloud of craban surround the Uruk, retaliating at any who strike him.
- Harrying Wings Swirling craban hamper you as you come near slowing your attacks.
- Dread (+6)
Involved in Quests
-  Ending Terror Fellowship
-  A Worthy Garment (Rune-keeper)
-  Articles of Command (Captain)
-  Articles of Resilience (Beorning)
Lagmâs is the leader of a Krahjarn-tribe, which means he can call for elite crebain called Iron-beak Minions to aid him.
|Bosses of Urugarth|
|Sorkrank & Burzfîl • Dushkâl • Akrûr • Kughûrz • Dafrim • Gríshakrum • Lâmkarn • Athpukh • Lhugrien • Brízrip • Thordragh • Morthrâng • Gruglok • Lagmâs|