LOTRO Store Crafting
- Crafting Guild Access allows players to progress from Guild Initiate to Westemnet Master of the Guild standing within a crafting guild. Access for each guild must be purchased separately, but it applies to all characters and servers on the same account. This ability is free for VIP players.
Item Proficiency Uses Points Guild Access: Cook Crafting Expert Account 295 Guild Access: Jeweller Crafting Expert Account 295 Guild Access: Metalsmith Crafting Expert Account 295 Guild Access: Scholar Crafting Expert Account 295 Guild Access: Tailor Crafting Expert Account 295 Guild Access: Weaponsmith Crafting Expert Account 295 Guild Access: Woodworker Crafting Expert Account 295
- Introduced in Update 17.1, Crafting Stations allow one to provide crafting access for your Personal House or Kin house.
- These facilities may be used by anyone depending upon the permissions settings you have established for your house (Maintenance / Permissions / Use Decorations)
- Note that the Ingredient Crate has a 22 Hour cooldown! Meaning, if some neighbor uses the Crate, you have to wait before it can be used again!
Crafting Stations Item Levels Type Points
( Gondorian Forge)
15+ Large Yard 495
( Gondorian Oven)
15+ Large Yard 495
( Gondorian Study)
15+ Small Yard or Large Furniture 495
( Gondorian Workbench)
15+ Small Yard or Large Furniture 495 Superior Farmland
( Farming Garden)
15+ Large Yard 495 Ingredient Crate 15+ Small Yard 995 Premium Ingredient Crate 15+ Small Yard 995 Gondorian Supplier Horn
15+ Small Yard 495
- The following levels and prices apply to each of the nine crafting professions.
Crafting Item Level 1 Use Universal Toolkit All 150
Inventory Item 1 Use 3 Uses 5 Uses Crafting Tier Completion --- --- ---
- To see the recipes that may be purchased from the store, visit the page for the relevant crafting profession.