LOTRO Store Bonus Character Slot
Bonus Character Slot
Purchasing this Character Slot allows the purchaser to create one additional character on each game world to a maximum of 20 per world.
- Note that if you Unlock the Beorning Class only, you cannot later purchase the Beorning and Character Slot Bundle.
This is the status of character slots as of Update 15: See also: VIP#Account_type_comparison_table
- Any "typical" (i.e. F2P) account starts with 2 character slots and can purchase up to 16 more "Bonus Character Slots" from the in-game LOTRO Store, for a total of 18.
- Any Premium account starts with 3 character slots and can purchase up to 15 more from the in-game LOTRO Store, for a total of 18.
- Any VIP account starts with 5 character slots and can purchase up to 13 more from the in-game LOTRO Store, for a total of 18.
- These all show up as individual character slot purchases in the store.
- All three account types can purchase the Mines of Moria expansion at any time and add two additional character slots to their account for a total maximum of 20.
- These two character slots are ONLY available if you purchase the expansion. You do not get them if you simply unlock either the Rune-keeper or Warden or both.
- You CAN unlock the RK and Warden AND purchase the Expansion - effectively paying for the RK and Warden TWICE.
- All three account types can purchase the Beorning/Slot bundle and add one additional character slot for a total maximum of 21.
- These two expansions to the number of character slots are listed independently of the "Bonus Character Slot" expansions in the LOTRO Store.
As of August 18th, 2015:
- 2 free character slots have been added to Premium and VIP accounts. Hence, any Premium account now starts with 5 character slots, and any VIP account now starts with 7.
- The number of purchaseable slots per world has been increased to a maximum of 50.
- Return to: Lotro Store: Character Slots