Why do you add levels 47, 48, 58, 61, 101, 102 with empty values ? This item, like similar rare landscape mob drops, is a scalable item with ALL levels from 45 to 105. (all data except armour can be generated with LUA) --Castorix (talk) 07:09, 5 May 2016 (UTC)
I have been adding each level as I locate it with ??? as the values are yet to be uncovered. How does the (all data except armour can be generated with LUA) work? --Sucamarto 11 May 2016 (UTC)
- But as I said, each level means 45 to 105 for such items. I made a test but the item level is not generated in LUA either, and there would be too many values, that's why I added only 100 & 105, with known item levels 192 & 207, which are the last level caps. --Castorix (talk) 07:16, 11 May 2016 (UTC)
- I think it's kind of pointless to put those levels. The items level 102 will only drop from mobs of level 102; how many of those mobs are all the players combined going to kill?... Not enough for us to generate a full table even if they were all reported.
- And how many people stop levelling at 102 (not being able to equip the level 105 equipment)? None.
- If there is a formula then we can put it somewhere in here.
- Mogafi (talk) 20:52, 11 May 2016 (UTC)
OK every 5 levels for the item pages sounds fine but if anyone comes across a different level item update the Armor Set page with the combined stats for that level item. --Sucamarto 12 May 2016 (UTC)