Item Talk:Scale Jacket of Vigour
- But we cannot create a page for each level of an item.
- There are 7 levels for this item (can be checked in LID), but there are dozens levels for non-scalable other items.
- Maybe there are 7 levels, but there are different variations for the same level (example... this item can be found at level 47, with +14 Vitality, with +28 Vitality, with +14 Vitality and +14 of any other attribute (Might, Agility, Will), not to mention other attributes (Max Power, Max Morale...)
- I don't know what LID is, so please paste link here...
- Anyway, you will have to edit your scaling info often, cause they change it often...
- I'm convinced it can be found in other variations... I've seen many uncommon scaling items with many different attribute versions of the same level (usually around level 30-50) and I don't see why this one would be exception... Anyway, if I find any, I'll let you know ;)
- For other items like "Jacket of Vigour" or "Jacket of Might", yes, there are several versions for a same level. An item can be dropped if it is in the database + it is in the Loot Table (for example, some U12.1 items are in the database, but not in the Loot Table) --Castorix (talk) 17:58, 2 May 2016 (UTC)