|Area:||The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu|
Iorelen's Camp is a small ranger outpost located in the far north-east of Angmar, south-west of the entrance to The Rift of Nûrz Ghâshu. All of the bartering gems and Rift-iron Coins that are acquired from the Rift can be exchanged for class set items at the camp's various vendors.
Entrance to the camp is by way of a small path leading from approximately 1 o'clock on the large stone entrance platform from the large crack which forms the entrance to the dungeons.
- "Master Elrond sent me here to the Rift, which is called Nûrz Ghâshu by the Enemy, to investigate rumors of forays therein by Angmar's forces. There are veins of valuable metals and a variety of deadly mushrooms which might be used to produce a terrible weapon for the Enemy.
- "Lord Glorfindel told me, as well, of a legend of a race of giants which dwell deep in the heart of Nûrz Ghâshu. This legend greatly intersts me, for it is said these giants, the Eldgang, are not of an evil bent and may help us to combat Angmar.
Related quests that start or are found in this area include:
Related quests that involve this area:
- Quartermaster - (Beorning Trader)
- Forgamdir - (Burglar Trader)
- Coruchador - (Captain Trader)
- Istuigon - (Champion Trader)
- Himhúl (Guardian Trader)
- Rudhrod (Hunter Trader)
- Arodinnas (Lore-master Trader)
- Faradwon (Minstrel Trader)
- Camruin (Rune-keeper Trader)
- Fordhrod (Warden Trader)