High Elves, who have beheld the beauty of Valinor, possess grace and strength beyond even their woodland kin. Those few who remain yearn to see that Middle-earth is safe to bequeath to Men before they depart for the Undying Lands.
The High Elf race was added in 2017 with Update 21 - the Mordor Expansion.
High Elf Names
With rare exception, the Elves of Middle-earth have Sindarin names.
- Names like Arwen, Celebrian, and Galadriel are examples of Elf-women in Middle-earth.
- Common Feminine name Endings: -anor, -dal, -dis, -el, -eth, -iel, -il, -gil, -los, -raen, -reth, -riel, -rian, -rien, -uilas, -uilos, -wen, -wing
- Common Female Prefixes: Adan-, And-, Ar-, Bel-, Breg-, Celeb-, Dol-, Edhel-, El-, Fan-, Find-, Galadh-, Gil-, Hir-, Ior-, Ir-, Lal-, Mel-, Mor-, Nim-, Rod-, Sael-, Tinu-
- Names like Elrond, Legolas and Lindir are examples of elf-men in Middle-earth.
- Common Masculine name Endings in Sindarin are: -adan, -aran, -bor, -born, -dir, -dor, -had, -ion, -las, -moth, -or, -phant, -phor, -randir, -ras, -rod, -rond, -ros, -thalion, -thir, -uil, and -we
- Common Prefixes are: Adan-, Aeg-, Am-, Aran-, Bara-, Beleg-, Celeb-, Curu-, Dag-, El-, Fela-, Fin-, Gal-, Gil-, Hal-, Ing-, Lin-, Mal-, Pen-, Tar-, Thurin-, Ul-
- of Beleriand - In Elder Days, you dwelt in the fair Elf-lands of Beleriand, now broken and lost forever beneath the Sea.
- of Imladris - Driven from your home by Death and war, you came to the hidden vale of Imladris, where you have long dwelt under Elrond's protection.
- of Nargothrond - You spent your younger days in the cavern-fortress of Nargothrond, the hall of Finrod Felagund, whose beauty was lost in the wars of old.
- of Gondolin - The memory of the white towers of Gondolin, hidden city of the High Elves, still burns within you, though it fell to treachery long ago.
- of Ossiriand - Your home of Ossiriand survived the fall of Beleriand to be come Gil-galad's realm of Lindon, now grown empty as the Elves depart for Valinor.
High Elf Emotes
- : -7 Fate
- : +20 Maximum Morale, +60 non-Combat Morale Regen
- : -7 Will
- : +1% Disease and Poison Resistance
- For details see High Elf Traits
|Blade Dancer||+5% 1H/2H Sword Damage||42||Enmity of the Orcs III|
|Enmity of Darkness||+5% Light-type Damage||35||Enmity of the Dourhands|
|Glory of the First Age||Grants skill Glory of the First Age||38||Enmity of the Dourhands II|
|Grace of the Firstborn||+10% Out of Combat Run Speed||13||Enmity of the Orcs|
|Grace of Valinor||Grants skill Grace of Valinor||25||None; Auto-granted|
|Those Who Remain||Increases Will||29||None; Auto-granted|
|Travel to Caras Galadhon||Grants skill Travel to Caras Galadhon in Lothlórien||32||Enmity of the Orcs II|
|Virtuous High Elf||Grants +1 Wisdom, Confidence, and Justice||?||?|
|Wrath of the Firstborn||Grants skill Wrath of the Firstborn||19||None; Auto-granted|
Some of these traits are obtained via completion of High Elf Racial Deeds, while others are automatically granted upon reaching the appropriate level.