-  Volume III, Book 1, Instance: Lothrandir of the Frozen Wastes - Solo-only
-  Volume III, Book 4, Instance: In the Presence of Saruman - Solo-only
-  Volume III, Book 6, Instance: Troubled Dreams - Solo only
-  Interlude: Strength of Will - Session play
-  Volume III. Book 14: Instance: Lothrandir - Solo-only
-  Thoughts of Home - Episodic Content
-  Instance: The Perfect Recipe -- Episodic Content
- "Gun Ain" means "without name". We first met her in Angmar where she was called Avair, a warrior of the Trév Duvárdain who became an outcast of her home. Shown to be arrogant and proud of her Heritage, Gun Ain became a former shell of herself, filled with hatred and despair at the loss of her name, and seeking vengeance in the North Lands until she met Lothrandir and one of his companions in Forochel. She was discovered as the creature that had been stealing food from the Lossoth, which prompted Lothrandir to pity her and leave a bag of food in her wake before leaving.
- Gun Ain was later found working with her new master, Saruman. It was revealed that she had followed Lothrandir and the Grey Company down Enedwaith, running Saruman's errands and giving him valuable information in hopes of reclaiming her old name and honour. Saruman himself remarked that, "[Gun Ain] sometimes lost [the character's] trail, but always she would find it again", implying she has considerable skill in tracking. Gun Ain vowed to one day kill the adventurer that ruined her life, though Saruman told her it was not yet the time.