Guardian Items Index
- Shield-spike Kits are used by Guardians and Wardens to increase their attack critical chance or change their damage type while using a shield.
- While basic shield-spike kits are available at the trainer, it is recommended to get those crafted by Weaponsmiths.
- The Shield-spike Removal Kit is sold exclusively by the trainer.
- Shield-spike Kits have a 2m cooldown.
|+2% Shield Attack Critical chance||5m||20|
|Sets damage type of all skills to Westernesse||10m||20|
|A simple kit used to remove shield-spikes.||20|
Guardian Legendary Belts
Captain Emblems are crafted by Metalsmiths.
|Guardian's Belt||Guardian Legendary Legacies revealed by a Forge-master||51*|
|Crafted Guardian's Belt of the Third Age||Guardian Legendary Legacies revealed by a Forge-master||60, 65, 75, 85, 95|
|Reforged Guardian's Belt of the Second Age||Guardian Legendary Legacies revealed by a Forge-master||60, 65, 75, 85, 95|
|Reshaped Guardian's Belt of the First Age||Champion Legendary Legacies revealed by a Forge-master||65, 75, 85|
A * indicates the level of the quest for which the item is a selectable reward.
|Master Item Index • Armour Index • Weapons Index • Jewellery Index|
| Essences: Level 41-60 • Level 61-80 • Level 81-100 • Level 101-115 |
Morale Potions • Power Potions • Curative Potions • Cooked Food • Fortifying Food • Trail Food
Hope Tokens • Battle Lore • Buffs • Oils • Shield Spikes
• Beverages • Fine Drinks • Strong Drinks • Pipe-weed • Campfire Kits
Class Items: Beorning • Burglar • Captain • Champion • Guardian • Hunter • Lore-master • Minstrel • Rune-keeper • Warden
Crafting Items: Crafting Tools • Crafting Lore • Crafting Journals • Mastery Components