- The Gauredain believe that the Grims are the wandering souls of those among their people who were cast out for their cowardice, damned to eternally wander the frozen snow-fields after they froze to death in the ice. Those few among the wise who know of these creatures, however, suspect that they are more likely fell spirits left wandering the northern wastes long after the fall of their ancient Dark Lord.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Grims in Forochel (40)
- Your battles with the grims have revealed little of their true nature, save for their unrelenting hatred for creatures of warmth and light.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|<name>, The Ice-render|
|Increased Reputation with Lossoth of Forochel ( 500 )|
Deed Chain Information
- Grim-slayer (Forochel)
- Grim-slayer (Advanced) (Forochel)
- First it should be noted that grims in Forochel are found sparsely, in very small groups at static spawn points as well as spawning one and one wherever. However, at the static points they respawn fairly quick. If you travel between South-east of Kibilzahar and the crevasse to Nicca back and forth, they will have spawned and you will get 10 grims each run.
- Advice: Make a habit to kill grims where/when-ever they are encountered.
- Some of the better locations:
- 4 grims East of Kibilzahar
- 3 grims East of Kibilzahar
- 4 grims South-east of Kibilzahar
- 3 grims East of Sûri-kylä
- 6 grims At the crevasse to Nicca
- 4 grims South of Jänis-leiri
- Near Jä-reitti
- In Jä-kuru
- The latter three locations are probably the best places, either...
- Commute between the two locations within Jä-kuru, or...
- Clean Nicca's crevasse and wait by him for a few minutes for them to respawn, then outwards and work on the gauredain and worm deeds for a few minutes; rinse and repeat.