Gharâf-fehem is located in The Redhorn Lodes in Moria.
Gharâf-fehem is one of three Moria Crafting Instances (CI).
- It is the site of two dungeons, Tumun-ghâr and Fulz-zahar, containing lower Tier 6 (T6a) Prospector resources.
- The six associated quests are "dailies," i.e. they can each be completed once every 24 hours.
- Resource nodes which can be harvested inside include:
- When you enter each CI, you'll get a message that says the instance will reset in so many days/hrs/min, which hapens twice a week. These timers have nothing to do with the quests, but everything to do with the resource nodes. The nodes only reset when the instances do, but you can still re-run the CIs the next day and complete the quests again, but the nodes won't be there whether you harvest them or not. So if you run the instances and don't harvest the nodes and then leave, when you return the next day the nodes will have de-spawned and you have to wait until it resets before they will appear again
A key to an Iron Garrison Resource Cache can be obtained upon completion of the quests by bartering the received as a quest reward.
Related quests that start or are found in this area include:
-  Tumun-ghâr: Incursion in the Quarry (repeatable)
-  Tumun-ghâr: Taking Back What is Ours (repeatable)
-  Tumun-ghâr: Things Left Behind (repeatable)
-  Fulz-zahar: Protecting the Mine (repeatable)
-  Fulz-zahar: Break Through (repeatable)
-  Fulz-zahar: A Miner's Companion (repeatable)
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Redhorn Lodes|
|Settlements:||Auti's Camp • Gharâf-fehem • Knakk's Camp • The Orc-watch|
|Areas:||Grodbog Hive • Stazgnâkh|
|Landmarks:||Ashpar's Command • Budkhul-beken • The Burning Altar • The Chittering Hole • Claw Hollow • Fulz-zahar • The Gate of Ruin • Gharâf-fehem • The Grand Stair • The Great Hive • The Heart of Fire • Malmezel • Menem-mezel • Nud-heden • The Ore-house • The Tailing Pit • Tumun-ghâr • The Way of Smiths|