Gap of Rohan Quests
-  A Word Deterred
-  A Path Now Travelled (after completing Orders and Questions, Debts and Axes and maybe the other quests above)
-  Premature Return (after completing Debts and Axes, and maybe also A Word Deterred)
-  Remnants of the Hunt (after completing Seal the Path, and maybe A Word Deterred and Debts and Axes)
-  Strike Out (after completing all three quests above) --> sends you to Answith
-  The Cleft Rumbles --> sends you to Garrun
-  Odd Benefactors (after completing Crush the Defences and Sully the Stores)
-  Warnings and Troubles --> sends you to Innoth
-  Dire Warnings (after completing all his quests) --> sends back to Ardwyn
- Quests are listed in the sequence necessary to open the next quest(s) in line.
- Several Quests are initiated by Items dropped by various Mobs.
- There are two daily repeatable quests in The Pit of Iron for reputation with Théodred's Riders (500 Reputation each).
-  Orcs in the Heathfells?
-  The Hounds
-  The Battle of Dol Baran - Féarn
-  Instance: The Battle of Dol Baran - Féarn
-  The Pit of Iron - Féarn - Vector to Ondor the Dwarf in the Pit of Iron
Pit of Iron Quests
- Just like in Moria, you can ride a goat while inside the Pit of Iron.
- Completing the quest The Battle of Dol Baran will unlock the quest: The Pit of Iron
- This quest, The Pit of Iron, auto completes as you approach the cave mouth with:
- You spot something lying next to the cave entrance...
- Ondor -  A Familiar Face
- Ondor -  Defusing the Situation (after completing A Familiar Face)
- Ondor -  Slaves of the Deep (after completing A Familiar Face)
- Meriun -  Something Moves Down There.... (after completing Slaves of the Deep) - grabbing this quest will unlock The Devourer
- Meriun -  The Devourer - The Devourer is at on the bottom floor near water, tracks, and a small cave
- Edhere -  A Deadly Thirst (after completing Slaves of the Deep)
WARNING: Might need to finish Meriun's two worm-quests Something Moves Down There.... and The Devourer before doing the Revolt in the Deeps? Starting the revolt means that Meriun will leave the cave, not sure if he will still be down there again afterwards to let you finish his quests if you do the Instance: Revolt in the Deeps first, so save that for last just in case. He will stay there! You can accept both quests after Instance: Revolt in the Deeps, too. Just tried it!
Questgiver Grimbold of Grimslade
This quest is available right from the start. No other quests are needed to unlock it.
 Scouting the Way - Vector from Grimbold's Camp to Dagoras near Nan Curunír