Flowers of the Old Forest
- Old tales tell of eight entwives who passed from the south into the Old Forest, never to be seen again. Could they be true?
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find the following Flowers:
|Increased Standing with Men of Bree (500)|
|10 Turbine Points|
- Goldberry about the origin and nature of the Flowers:
- Greetings, Traveler. You have seen an unusual breed of flower that grows within the depths of the Old Forest? Their origins are most unusual.
- As the old tale goes, eight Entwives came into this forest from the distant south many years ago and took shelter here beneath the boughs of the Old Forest. But darkness was everywhere in the lands in those times, and Tom thought it wise that the sisters should pass into the heart of the forest where no evil might reach.
- The flowers I speak of mark the places where each of the Entwives disappeared into the weave of the forest, and it is possible to understand their nature in those places.
- Only Tom knows when or if they will ever awaken from their slumber, and he will not tell even me!