Flight to the Lonely Mountain
| "I like this land. It reminds me of the twilit wilds, far away in the North, where my heart remains." - Calenglad
This article or section is marked for missing location information.
Please visit Create new location and help expand knowledge about this wondrous place.
|Level:||20 - 115|
|Cluster:||The Road to Erebor|
"The Ring has passed beyond my vision into the pass of Cirith Ungol. Dale has fallen in the North, and the survivors of the siege are retreating to the Lonely Mountain, with the Easterling forces not far behind them...."
Flight to the Lonely Mountain is part of the Riders of Rohan instance cluster. It takes place near Erebor and can only be accessed via instance join.
Click [+] to expand a list of quests to be completed within the instance.
Click [+] to expand a list of deeds to be completed within the instance.
This is a survival raid on a duration timer. The goal is to survive over half a dozen waves of MOBs until the timer bar fills. On T1, waves are triggered by time. On T2, by damage as well.
One of various sets of adds is randomly selected each wave. Anyone who receives the "mark" debuff will be targeted by all the archers (arrow mark overhead) and take very heavy damage. Warriors (sword mark) do AoE damage. Captains (shield mark) have auras boosting damage of others around, which increases when anything is defeated. They may not be CCed. Summoners (sun mark) have CC adaptation. MOBs should be pulled out of green healing puddles.
On T2, challenge comes with another wave if you defeat all of the current wave of adds. Keep three standing until horn blows announcing next wave to not trigger extras. Berserker attacks random targets and comes at different times from waves.
Sets of MOBs include:
- 4 Captains, 3 Warriors
- 2 Captains, 4 Summoners, 1 Warrior
- 1 Captain, 1 Summoner, 5 Warriors
- 6 Archers, 4 Warriors
- 6 Archers, 2 Captains, 2 Summoners
- 2 Archers, 2 Captains, 2 Summoners, 2 Warriors
- 2 Archers, 4 Summoners, 2 Warriors
- Buffs the damage and defence of nearby mobs. The aura increases in potency any time a mob dies.
- Drops a healing circle that heals any mobs standing in it
- Applies a HoT to nearby mobs (green induction?)
- Wakes up CCed mobs (red induction?)
- Cannot be CCed
|Focus #|| Charging a Heart-seeker
Tiers up on every hit the archer makes
|Unlock||Targeting a player with Heart-seeker|
|Marked||You are being targeted for a Heart-seeker|
|Marked||The Heart-seeker is about to be fired|
- Uses AoE ranged attacks
- Charges up a Heart-seeker for heavy damage to a single target
- Summons Battle-cats
- Drops damaging clouds (Tier 2)
- Inflicts debuffs (Tier 2)
|Bloodlust||Possibly gives a buff when kited/rooted for too long?|
|Bleed 2||Damage over time|
- Spawned by Summoners in packs
- Inflicts bleeds
|Enrage||Adds an Enrage buff every 20s|
|Enrage||+25% outgoing damage (stacks to 5)|
|Heal Debuff||-25% Incoming Healing, stacks|
- Heavy frontal AoE
- Damage dealt increases over time
- Debuffs incoming healing (Tier 2)
Jangovar Berserker (Tier 2 only)
- Random aggro
- Heavy single-target damage
- Spawns after the start of a wave at a random location
Click [+] to expand a list of mobs found within the instance.
Level 85 Drops
|Small fellowship:||Iorbar's Peak • Seat of the Great Goblin • Webs of the Scuttledells|
|Fellowship:||The Bells of Dale|
|Raid:||Flight to the Lonely Mountain • The Battle for Erebor • The Fires of Smaug|