Enemies of the Rohirrim
- Explore the encampments of Rohan's enemies.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Discover Olghakhósh
- Olghakhósh is a small Easterling-camp in the Wold.
- Discover Jóshkhin Orda
- Jóshkhin Orda is the large Easterling-encampment of the Wold, where Súth-torr was captured by the Nazgûl to pave the way for the enemies of the Rohirrim.
- Discover the Nîn-stazg
- The Orcs of Nîn-stazg rally for an attack on Floodwend.
- Discover Eastmund's Lair
- The brigand-leader Eastmund has been exiled many times, but his lair always seems to reappear somewhere in the northern Wold.
- Discover the South Undeep
- The shallows of the Anduin present a vulnerable spot for the Wold, for Easterlings attempt to creep across the river at such places.
- Discover Kufuzg
- A company of Uruk-hai warriors, who had marched west with a larger force, has recently returned and made camp south of Elthengels. What could have caused them to flee eastwards?
- Discover The White Hand War-camp
- A group of White Hand Orcs, the Ninkh-hai, have established a war-camp in the mountain-passes between the Norcrofts and the East Wall, planning to assault the farming-village of Faldham.
- Discover Ash Durub
- The Orcs that have escaped Walstow's spears at the East Wall have set up camp at Ash Durub in the Sutcrofts, blocking Walstow from receiving any aid from Snowbourn.
- Discover Ufum-mau
- Along with Ash Durub, the Orcs of ufum-mau prevent Walstow from receiving aid from Snowbourn.
- Discover Krash-Bálum
- Half-orcs of the White Hand have been actively trying to sack Garsfeld, having met minimal resistances from Gísil's men.
- Discover Maustazg
- The Orcs and Uruks of Maustazg pose a dire threat to the people of the Entwash Vale.
- Discover Thrug-unur
- You have come across Thrug-unur, an encampment of Moria goblins in the Entwash Vale. Having goblins as neighbours is a situation that is less than ideal for the Rohirrim here.
|5 Turbine Points|
|<name>, Finder of Foes|