- Explore the old places left behind by the Elves as they abandoned Edhelion and moved further south to Duillond.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Find Nen Hilith
- The ruins of Nen Hilith speak of more peaceful times when the Elves dwelt by the lake and contemplated the world that was. Now, evil wolves stalk the ruins, casting a dark shadow over the beautiful memory of the place.
- Find Tham Gelair
- In the days when Tham Gelair stood whole, it was a place of celebration and ceremony for the Elves of Ered Luin. Now it is a wretched ruin, a shattered memory of better days.
- Find Limael's Vineyard
- Limael's Vineyard was once the chief source of wine-grapes for the Elves of Ered Luin, but goblins have since taken over the once-peaceful vale. Nevertheless, the Elves still harvest the grapes when they ripen, as well as the trespassing goblins.
- Find Dol Ringwest
- Dol Ringwest was once a place of great beauty, home to many Elves. Now it is a decayed and broken ruin.
- Find The Wardspire
- This tower overlooking the Lhûn once guarded docks where ships would carry wood and wine from Edhelion to Mithlond. Now it has been abandoned to the wild.
|5 LOTRO Points|
|Increased Reputation with Thorin's Hall (Reputation) ( 500 )|
- This deed contributes to the Explorer of Ered Luin meta-deed.