|Size:||12 or 24 person Raid|
|Cluster:||Rise of Isengard|
"Welcome, Thieves. I can smell the dread in your sweat. I hear the whistle of fear in your breath and feel the fluttering of your little hearts as they race in your chests. But come now, why do you fear? There is plenty of treasure here... enough for all, and more to spare."
The entrance to Draigoch's Lair is southeast from Nar's Peak. Once you've discovered the place, it will show as a grey dragon icon on your Enedwaith map.
- You need to be at least level 75 to start the raid
- You need the Rise of Isengard expansion, or to buy the Raid: Draigoch's Lair at the LOTRO store.
- You need to have completed the quest chain starting with There is Gold in the Hills starting at Ariene at the gate in Galtrev closest to the trainer's hall before you are able to enter
- These three quests appear in your quest log under "Rise of Isengard" and are marked as "Raid Quests." -- Category:Draigoth Pre-requisite Quests
The following deed can be obtained and completed by visiting this location (if you fit the requirements):
The following deed will open up when visiting this location:
Draigoch's lair is a 24-person raid if done at tier 1. It's a fight in the lair of the huge red dragon Draigoch, requiring specific tactics. When you've killed him he drops the barter items for the helm and shoulders of a Rise of Isengard armour set. He also drops scales that can be used to craft special cloaks. If you decide to do it at Tier 2 you can choose to only bring 12 people and do the Challenge. You will then have better loot and a higher chance per member to win something.
-  Instance: Treasure Lost, Treasure Found - Episodic Content
|Small fellowship:||Dargnákh Unleashed • Pits of Isengard • Fangorn's Edge|
|Fellowship:||The Foundry • Roots of Fangorn|
|Raid:||Draigoch's Lair • The Tower of Orthanc|