This is a town in the eastern section of Fasach-falroid, crouching just under the towering Carn Dûm. The town is overrun by evil Hill-men and Angmarim. All gates are blocked but one, at the south-eastern end of the town. From there a zigzag route runs though the town until its northern sections. In the innermost, north-eastern section, elite Angmarim patrols the streets; here are the two powerful servants from Angmar found, including a gorthorog. For the innermost areas a Fellowship is recommended.
This location does not offer any services, except for a very small remnant of Hill-men loyal to Trév Gállorg that are silently opposing the forces of Angmar, when they find chance. But it is hard to remain unnoticed with such an evil presence in the town, hence they quietly offer quests to visiting warriors of the Free Peoples.
-  The Light of Hope
-  A Call for Allies
-  The Minions of Muiráthakh - Fellowship
-  Muiráthakh, the Silent Judge - Fellowship
-  Fûshath the Beast - Fellowship
The following creatures are found within this area:
- Duvárdain Blood-dancer
- Duvárdain Blood-guard
- Duvárdain Raider
- Duvárdain Scout
- Fûshath the Beast
- Iron Crown Crossbowman
- Iron Crown Fighter
- Iron Crown Warrior
- "In the western reaches of Angmar lies the village of Donnvail, the home of Hill-men friendly to the Rangers of the North. These people, unlike their brethren in Aughaire, live under the direct oppression of the Angmarim and their masters in Carn Dûm, swearing fealty to the Witch-king of Angmar. They spend their dismal lives farming and hunting to feed the evil hosts of Mordirith, the False King.
- "Though some of the simple folk of Donnvail see through the veil of lies with which the Angmarim have blanketed their town, there is little they can do to throw off the shackles of their oppression. Others readily betray anyone who dares to speak against Angmar, seeking only to curry the favour of their masters." — lorebook