Defence of the Prancing Pony (Deed)
- The Prancing Pony Inn is a cornerstone of Bree-town. All who come through the village stop there for at least a pint, if not the night.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Defeat Southpaw
- It is rumoured that the wolf Southpaw was responsible for the death of one of the Underhills of Staddle.
- Defeat the Old Hunter
- When the men of Bree-town were held prisoner within the town, the Old Hunter awoke from his hibernation.
- Defeat Ufglup
- Ufglup had never left the pens of Isengard before coming to Bree. He misses the smell of burning trees.
- Defeat Rat-catcher
- Rat-catcher is a small but tricky lynx. Rat was the name of the brigand he last had for dinner.
- Defeat Mukghashan
- Mukghashan has enjoyed staying within one of the finer houses in Bree ... far better than the hard, jagged rocks he is accustomed to sleeping on.
- Defeat Kamhont
- Burning the Prancing Pony inn was Kamhont's idea originally ... he did not account for the tenacity of the innkeeper.
- Defeat Banosnákh
- Banosnákh never became accustomed to sleeping in a bed. Even with all the finery of Bree, he used the cold hardwood floors.
- Defeat Willie Hawthorn
- Willie Hawthorn came to Bree once when he was young and saw his father laughed at by the local inhabitants. His sense of revenge runs deep.
- Defeat Blackfeather
- Blackfeather has watched Bree from high and afar for a long time. This is first he has ever landed in the town.
|<name>, Defender of the Prancing Pony|