Examples of enemies that can cause this effect include:
Some of the skills that can invoke this effect on an enemy target (unless immune) include:
- : duration 30s, 2 targets; 4 targets with Confound the Fools equipped.
- / with at least 4 traits in The Gambler trait line: duration 10-60s, depending on the gamble tier, 1 target.
- from Stealth / with Leaf-walker equipped: duration 10-60s, depending on the gamble tier, 1 target.
- : duration 30s, 1 target.
- / : duration 5s, 1 target.
- : duration 10s; 30s with Explosive Arrow equipped, 1 target.
- : duration 15s, 3 targets; 5 targets with 2 traits in The Ancient Master line, up to 10 with a legacy.
- : duration 30s; 20s with 3, 5s with 4 traits in the Master of Nature's Fury line, 1 target.
- (reflect effect upon incoming melee damage): duration 5s, 1 target.
- : duration 5-10s; 10-15s with Confounding Principles equipped, 1 target.
- / : duration 5-10s, 3 targets; 10-15s and 5 targets with Perfect Imagery.