- Dagorlad is an area within The Wastes.
- Dagorlad is a vast dusty plain in the southeastern part of Rhovanion near Mordor in Middle-earth. It lies between the hills of Emyn Muil and the Cirith Gorgor, and is largely a treeless wasteland, bereft of life and beauty. It is immediately north of the Black Gate of the Morannon.
- Its name in Sindarin means "Battle Plain" and refers to the major battle between the army of The Last Alliance of Elves and Men and the hordes of Mordor at the end of the Second Age. The area of this battle, full of death and rotting corpses, is now known as the Dead Marshes. Although the bodies of the dead are long gone, their ghastly shapes can still be seen floating ethereally beneath the surface of the blackish waters of the swamp known as the Dead Marshes.
- Cirith Gorgor was the point where the mountain ranges of the Ered Lithui (Mountains of Ash) and the Ephel Dúath (Mountains of Shadow) met, to the northwest of Udûn and Mordor. It was sealed by the Morannon (Black Gate) and guarded by the two Towers of the Teeth, Carchost and Narchost.
- In the west the uplands of Emyn Muil ended abruptly in the East Wall of Rohan. In the south the Anduin cascaded over Rauros, a great waterfall. In the east, although of lower elevation, the barren hills still ended in a steep edge.
-  Grave Tidings
-  Lost in Passing
- Faramir, son of Ondoher
-  Faramir's Ruse
-  The Wainriders of Dol Acharn -- Any Wainrider
-  Vengeance of the Fallen
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of The Wastes|
|Areas:||Noman-lands • Dagorlad • Slag-hills|
|Landmarks:|| Tham Durlan • Nuiharn • Guard Tower Ruins • Store House Ruins • Merchant shop Ruins • Farm House Ruins • Inn Ruins • Nobel's House Ruins • Stable Ruins|
Carchost • Dol Acharn • Dûm Boha • Fushaum Gund • Lang Rhuven • Narchost • Ondoher's Folly • Skoironk
|Settlements and Landmarks of North Ithilien|
|Settlements:||Henneth Annûn • Camp of the Host|
|Landmarks:||Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Settlements, Areas and Landmarks of March of the King|
|Settlements:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Camp of the Host • Henneth Annûn • Minas Tirith (After Battle)|
|Areas:||Minas Tirith (After Battle) • Pelennor (After Battle) • Osgiliath (After Battle) • North Ithilien|
|Landmarks:||Aragorn's Pavilion • Aelin Veren • Bâr Aroth • Bâr Tarnaher • Caladuil • Cair Andros • The Crossroads • Field of Cormallen • Imlad Morgul • Torngroth • Uya Hujûm • Thargelon|
|Regions of Mordor|
|March of the King • North Ithilien • The Wastes|