- Commendations are a type of in-game currency used exclusively in Monster Play (PvMP).
- Commendations can only be earned in Monster Play (PvMP), and may only be expended in Glân Vraig for a Freep or in Gramsfoot for a Creep. They cannot be redeemed outside of the Ettenmoors.
- Creeps use Commendations to buy skills, traits and ranks.
- Freeps primarily use Commendations to purchase Armour and Jewellery.
- Both Creeps and Freeps earn Commendation through quests or through killing players on the opposite sides.
- Note: The maximinum number of Commendations you may hold in your Wallet is 10,000!
- Commendations acquired in excess of that limit are lost until you lower the number stored in your wallet by spending them.
- However, any Commendations previously "lost" are not recovered.
- When you reach the Currency Cap for Commendations, you will receive an Alert: "Currency Capped."
- Mousing over the Alert states: "You have hit the Cap for Commendations! Until you spend below the cap, you will be unable to earn any more!"
- Note that this "Alert" will remain until you clear it, even if you spend below the cap.
|Game Guides Topics: Getting Started, Game Terms, Commands, Character, Grouping, Music, Travelling|