Cisterns of Minas Tirith
The Cisterns of Minas Tirith is a public dungeon in Minas Tirith in Old Anórien and are used to provide water to the seven Circles of the White City.
They can be entered on the Workers' (1st) Tier , the Player's (4th) Tier , and the secret entrance on the Workers' (1st) Tier .
The following creatures are found within this area:
- Old Stone-Tail
- Mindollluin Cave-lizard
- Mindolluin Worker
- Morgul Tracker
- Morgul Saboteur
- Swarming City-rat
-  Sabotage in the Cisterns - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  The Underground Harvest - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  Finding the Saboteurs - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  Mucking Around - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
-  The Scaled Problem - From Rathon, Warden of the Wells, on the Player's (4th) Tier .
|Settlements and Landmarks of Minas Tirith|
|Landmarks:|| Workers' Tier (1st): Cisterns • City Stables • Foodmongers' Fellow-hall • The Great Gate • Northern Lower Stores • Old Guest-house • The Wheel and Cask • Wrights' Fellow-hall|
Soldiers' Tier (2nd): The Mûmak and Keep • Sword-gate • Training Ground
Craftsmen's Tier (3rd): Builders' Fellow-hall • Clothiers' Fellow-hall • Forges of Cirion • The Haven • Hostelers' Fellow-hall • The Merry Swan • Middle Stores • Silver Gate • Smiths' Fellow-hall
Players' Tier (4th): Artists' Fellow-hall • Lords' Gate
Sages' Tier (5th): The Black House • Gate of Stars • Houses of Lore • The Old Archives • Upper Stores
Masters' Tier (6th): Burgmens' Fellow-hall • Dome of the Sun • The Fair Hall • Fen Hollen • Gate of Stones • High Stables • Houses of Healing
The Citadel (7th): Citadel Gate • Great Guest-house • Tower of Ecthelion • The White Tree