Categorizing Crafting Icons
- Resources include wood, deposits, scholar artifacts, and others.
- Resources are typically harvested by Prospectors, Foresters, Scholars or Farmers.
- See: Category: Resource Icons and Category: Resource Items
- Components are crafted from resources, such as leathers, ingots, plants, and scrolls created to be used in production of other items.
- Ingredients are items that are purchased or acquired as drops, loot or in other ways.
- Items are crafted from components and / or Ingredients.
- At Lotro-Wiki, as far as possible we are using "generic icons" rather than one unique icon file per item.
- Due to the use of the same icon for multiple types of items by LOTRO, an icon labeled as a component may also be used for other items such as ingredients.
- Notice that in the tables, some icons do not yet exist as "generic", in that case, add the icon; naming it as the next in sequence in the form "type NN (quality)-icon.png"
Pages in category "Resource Items"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 237 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)