Icons for Items on LOTRO-Wiki should be named as follows:
File:Typename ## (quality)-icon.png
- Typename is a description of the type of item (e.g. "One-handed Hammer", "Light Head", "Warden's Shield")
- ## is a numeric counter for the style of icon
- quality is the quality description in all lowercase (e.g. "common", "uncommon", "rare", "incomparable", "epic")
The color of the item icon determines the quality (see table at right).
At LOTRO-Wiki we try to use "generic icons" as much as possible, rather than one icon per item.
- When creating a new item, try to use an existing icon from the Generic Icons table if you can find a match.
- If there is no match to a Generic Icon, then if there is a match to a Specific Icon, that icon should be made into a Generic Icon.
- If there is no match at all, then upload the new icon and make it Generic following the naming standard above.
|Jewellery Icon Usage Index|
|Icons: Earrings • Necklaces • Bracelets • Rings • Pocket items|
Media in category "Earring Icons"
The following 200 files are in this category, out of 206 total.(previous 200) (next 200)next 200)