Byrgenstow is a dungeon in the Entwash Vale. Located in the depths of the Wódfen on the banks of the Entwash, Byrgenstow was once an ancient burial tomb belonging to the ancestors of the Dunlendings. Now it teems with evil in the form of the draugar. The entrance is a door located at .
- Ruins, Tombs, and Monuments of the Eastemnet
- Quests of the Entwash Vale
- Ancient Evil-slayer of the Eastemnet
- Chambers of Byrgenstow
-  Madness Ensues -- Landscape
-  The Source of the Madness -- Landscape
-  Chieftain of the Dead -- Landscape
-  Dark Talisman -- Landscape -- Repeatable
-  The Vilest Offender -- Landscape
- Henmaru - Chieftain of the Dead
- Wódfen Draug
- Wódfen Bile-draug
- Note: Yes, the Draug DO grow in size as you fight them!!
- They frequently begin small as Goblins, growing to to Larger than Human as the battle progresses. However, their combat abilities do not appear to change as their size increases. (i.e. neither Morale nor Power increase.)
- Locked Chest - Destroy them looking for fragments of the Dark Talisman. They also appear to be the source for certain vapors, such as Fear, Disease and Poision. (Each chest yields a small amount of IXP, Steed XP and possibly coin.
|Settlements and Landmarks of Entwash Vale|
|Settlements:||Eaworth • Thornhope|
|Landmarks:||Byrgenstow • The Entwash Fishing Camp • Éomer's Vengeance • Fang Tor • Maustazg • South-east Aurochs-herd • Southern Aurochs-herd • Thornhope aka The City in Ruin • Thrug-unur • Wild Horse Herd • The Wódfen • Wyrmdelf|