Barrow-downs Survival, is a level 45-105 skirmish, it occurs around the The Dead Spire in Northern Barrow-downs in Bree-land. Skirmishes, can be started by using the Instance Finder, (as long as you're not in an instance already).
The inhabitants of the Barrow-downs do not take kindly to visitors.
This Skirmish has a minimum level of 45
Group, Level and Tier
There are three Tiers of difficulty for this Skirmish
You can start this skirmish for the following groups:
- Solo (1) or Duo (2)
- Small Fellowship (3) or Fellowship (6)
- Raid (12)
Deeds and Titles
- There are a number of stand alone Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- There are numerous deeds see Barrow-downs Survival Deeds but only one title is rewarded, the hardest title to get Survivor of the Barrow-downs
The Dead Slayer Deeds
The Dead deeds require increasing numbers of mob kills at the Small Fellowship (3), Fellowship (6) and Raid (12) group size.
|Foe of the Dead||100 Dead||100 Dead||100 Dead|
|Assailant of the Dead||750 Dead||750 Dead||750 Dead|
|Adversary of the Dead||5,000 Dead||5,000 Dead||5,000 Dead|
|Bane of the Dead||10,000 Dead||10,000 Dead||10,000 Dead|
Dark Lord Lieutenant Slayer Deeds
Dark Lord deeds require increasing numbers of Lieutenant kills at the Small Fellowship (3), Fellowship (6) and Raid (12) group size.
Single Session (Instance) Deeds
These deeds must be completed in a single skirmish instance or session and in each group size: Small Fellowship (3), Fellowship (6) and Raid (12).
Single Session (Instance) Meta Deeds
Once you complete all of the Single Session (Instance) Meta Deeds you will be awarded the Final Capstone Meta Deeds
- Mobs you encounter must be close to your level or the kill will not count towards the deed
For all possible skirmish lieutenants, see the page Skirmish Lieutenants.
Survival of the fittest, Darwin would be proud of this monstrosity of a skirmish. Last as long as you can.
- by far the best skirmish to finish all your Skirmish Lieutenants Deeds
- This skirmish does not have encounters
Rewards and Loot scale to the level, group size and tier of the Skirmish. Loot is found:
- completing quest flags or objectives
- End Boss
- Fancy Wooden Chest (appears after the boss fight)
- Sometimes you will need to activate the last banner before the chest appears, be aware and DON'T LEAVE until after you find the boss loot or chest.
Skirmish Marks are the main rewards and currency of skirmishes. They are not stored in one's inventory; but found in the skirmish and player's wallet windows. Marks, Medallions, and Seals are used to barter at the many skirmish barters.
Summary Loot List
- Legendary Item Experience
- , s (primarily from encounters and bosses), s (from higher tiers) s
- money coin like the
- Heritage Runes like the
- Relics like the
- Legendary Consumable Items like
- Legendary Crafting Components like
- Skirmish Tokens and Emblems give a temporarily buff effect on yourself, or deal damage or debuff a mob
- Reputation usually about 700 points of reputation with various factions