- Listen to all twelve of the hobbits' stories about Bilbo Baggins' adventures.
To complete this deed perform the following objective(s)
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Ted Sandyman's Story
- Shipped off in a Barrel? Reminds me of another story I heard once....
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Shirriff Robin Smallburrow's Story
- Gandalf kidnapped Bilbo and carried him off in a sack.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Dudo Chubb's Story
- A story about dwarves and hidden tunnels.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Lobelia Sackville-Baggins' Story
- Mushrooms in pies? Bleegh....
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Storyteller's Story
- Bilbo flew off riding a firework, shooting across the sky.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Hal Hornblower's Story
- In which Bilbo goes off to live with the Elves... to learn about growing the best taters.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Bogo Chubb's Story
- Bilbo is all dressed in black as a masked vigilante, protecting the Shire from evil.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Lotho Sackville-Baggins' Story
- Bilbo's purchased a fine fake beard and is hiding amongst the dwarves.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - A Child's Story
- Bilbo's bringing the Lonely Mountain a new, nice dragon to help it be less lonely.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Hereward Loamsdown's Story
- The Riders of Rohan and the company of Théoden have a new member riding with them on a war-pony of his very own.
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Holly Hornblower's Story
- Radagast has taken Bilbo under his wing as the first ever hobbit Lore-master!
- Complete Baggins' Birthday - Postman Grubb's Story
- Bilbo is living with the elves, writing his memoirs in the form of a one act play.
- This deed became available as part of the 2013 events of Bilbo & Frodo's Birthday.
- Only four hobbits at a time will have stories to tell. These hobbits will change approximately every hour. If a hobbit does not have a quest, check back in an hour to see if it does.
- See the official site for more information.