- is a “stat” which applies only to the Ettenmoors and the Sundering of Osgiliath.
- It shares a lot of functionality with ranked traits like virtues. In addition, it has some aspects of a rating. Increasing ranks of Audacity will reduce incoming damage, crowd control durations and improves damage dealt while in the Ettenmoors. Freeps and Creeps will spend Commendations to improve their Audacity, though in different ways.
- Freep Audacity is acquired at Class or Armour barterers via pieces of six piece armour sets, available in Glân Vraig or the Causeway Forts.
- PvMP armor sets (Level 75) - each piece has +1 Audacity, for a maximum of +6 Audacity.
- PvMP armor sets (level 85) - each piece has +2 Audacity, for a maximum of +12 Audacity.
- PvMP armor sets (Level 95) - each piece has +3 Audacity, for a maximum of +18 Audacity.
- PvMP armor sets (Level 100) - each piece has +3 Audacity, for a maximum of +18 Audacity.
- PvMP armor sets with Essence slots (Level 100) - each piece has +4 Audacity, for a maximum of +24 Audacity.
- Freeps receive Audacity Rank one automatically upon reaching level 40.
- Creeps have no gear, so their Audacity ranks are purchased at their class trainers. The “Passive” section will sell ranks for a high amount of Commendations. Once purchased, Audacity ranks are always active.
- Rank 1 is automatically granted to any Creep when created.
|Game Guides Topics: Getting Started, Game Terms, Commands, Character, Grouping, Music, Travelling|