|Area:||The Flaming Deeps|
Anazârmekhem is a settlement within The Flaming Deeps.
- Anazârmekhem stands as the gatehouse to The Flaming Deeps. While its purpose long ago was mainly a matter of governance, it's purpose now is as a rallying point for the dwarvish expedition as it reaches into the lowest caverns of Moria.
- Located in the northern half of The Flaming Deeps, Anazârmekhem is the gateway to this region from Zelem-melek. This border between the two regions is guarded by numerous Ghâsh-hai warriors and archers and a handful of Orcs. 
| "Oh, I do not know about this. I do not know about this at all!" - Bingo Boffin
This article is marked for checking accuracy.
Please check other sources to verify if the information provided is correct.
Related quests that start or are found in this area include:
-  A Cunning Plan's Components
-  A Thousand Campfires
-  Descending
-  Grimly Lethal
-  Infighting
-  Reflection of Flame
-  Riddles in the Doors
-  Riddles in the Walls
-  Worth Fighting?
-  Bingo's Scattered Thoughts - Episodic Content
-  Re-alignment - Small Fellowship
-  Worth Fighting - Small Fellowship
-  Grim Reality - Small Fellowship
-  Reflection of Flame - repeatable
-  Claiming the Past - Fellowship
-  The Black Uruk of the Forge - Fellowship
-  Defeat the Lieutenants - Fellowship
-  Thwarting the Moria Orcs - Fellowship
-  Trace Metals - repeatable
Related quests that involve this area:
- Hathski, Provisioner
- Heggi, Healer
- Fannar, Light Armour Trader
- Hallur, Medium Armour Trader
- Gaukur, Heavy Armour Trader
Dwarves in a meeting
|Settlements and Landmarks of the Flaming Deeps|
|Landmarks:||Ânghumu-ru • Bhraf-ru • The Burning Stair • The Crossroads of Ash • Durin's Court • Fil Gashan • The Forges of Khazad-dûm • Gate of the Seven Fathers • Hadâd-mezer • Halls of Crafting • Hudnul-meden • Hurmulkezer • Tanunshush • Umukh-ghâr|
|Areas of Moria|
|Durin's Way • The Flaming Deeps • The Foundations of Stone • The Great Delving • Nud-melek • The Redhorn Lodes • The Silvertine Lodes • The Water-works • Zelem-melek • Zirak-zigil|